Celebrate NSU with your participation in the President’s Circle. As a member of the President's Circle you share a special interest in Northeastern and desire to become more engaged with the mission, plans, and programs of Northeastern State University.
Membership is open to all contributors—alumni, families, friends, faculty, staff, community—who make a personal annual investment to assist the efforts in strengthening our University.
Monthly credit card or bank draft payments make membership even more convenient.
If you have graduated with your first degree from NSU in the last decade, you are invited to become a President's Young Alumni Circle member. Young Alumni may become members and enjoy the same benefits as President's Circle members at tiered giving levels. This will also entitle you to an invitation to the President's Young Alumni Circle Gatherings happening across Green Country throughout the year.
Benefits & Recognitions
As a contributor, you are recognized as a member and are eligible to receive exclusive benefits that denote your giving to the President's Circle.
President's Circle membership entitles you to:
- Invitation to the exclusive President's Circle Luncheon during Green and White Weekend each year in April
- Receive updates and mailings throughout the year from the President
- Enjoy the opportunity to attend university events, which allow for close and continued relationships with key members of the Northeastern Community
- E-Communications including the Green and White Network newsletter
- Special invitations to campus events
- Printed copy of the Foundation's Annual Report
- Distinctive recognition in the NSU Foundation Annual Report and on the NSU Foundation website
- The official President's Circle car decal
- The NSU Alumni Association official magazine, Imprints
- Complimentary one-day parking pass for the Tahlequah campus
- Gain satisfaction that your support ensures Northeastern students and faculty can achieve their highest aspirations
- Inspire others to share your belief in Northeastern State University
- Secure full tax benefits as allowed by law
2016 President's Circle Members